[Bilbys] Volunteers needed for TRYstars this Friday evening

Jane E Keeley janekeeley1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:33:10 EST 2008

Call for Volunteers

This Friday I will be running the first of the TRYstars races for the 7-13 year olds. To make it happen I need some volunteers and over the past couple of years the Bilbys have been great supporters of the event.
Unlike other volunteering for triathlon there are no perks, no free coffee, no end of year prize draw. Just the fun of seeing lots of kids have great fun.

I need volunteers from about 5.30 pm on Friday 21 November for a bit over an hour. (Anyone who wants to come a bit earlier or leave a bit later to help with set-up and pack-up is welcome but that is not critical.) The race is help at the bottom end of Black Mountain Peninsula. (The race starts at 6pm and is usually finished by about 6.40 pm.)

If you can help at all that would be very much appreciated. Please send me an email on ron.brent at comb.gov.au or call me on 0418 479487 if you have any time to spare.

Thanks heaps
Ron Brent