[Bilbys] Last chance to volunteer - we need you for the aquathlon this Thursday and the race on the 6 March! [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jessica.Faulks at immi.gov.au Jessica.Faulks at immi.gov.au
Mon Feb 21 00:15:19 CET 2011

A massive thank you to everyone who has volunteered so far this season.

We have two more races so if you haven't been able to help out yet, there
are still a few opportunities left :)

Thursday 24 Feb

At Diddams Close Lake Ginninderra on Thursday evening we are still after
one more crew person to help out from 4.30pm (you can still race), a few
more people to help with rego and numbering (you can also still race)  a
lead bike, a few marshals, and two timers to help out during the race.

Sunday 6 March

At Yarralumla Bay on Sunday 6 March we are looking for a few people to help
with rego and numbering (you can still race) and some people to help with
timing.

If you can help out please email jess.faulks at bilbys.org

Thanks

Jess