2016 Novice Program Registrations are open!
Registrations for the Canberra Bilbys Triathlon Club 2016 Novice Program are now open.
Sign up now to secure your place in this popular program, or come along to our information night to hear more and sign up afterwards.
Date: Wednesday 14 September
Location: the RUC in Turner
Come along to learn more about this year’s Novice Program, hear testimonials from past participants, meet some of the Bilbys committee, our coaches and your fellow novices and chat to us about any questions or concerns you may have.
If you have signed up for the Program before the information night then you can pick up your club t-shirt on the evening.
We will also have some (super fashionable!) Bilbys club kit (bike shorts, tri suits etc.) for sale on the night, so bring cash if you would like to buy some.
The cost of the program in 2016 will be $375 for those aged 20 and over, and $310 for those aged 18-19. (The price difference is due to Triathlon Australia offering discounted membership rates for those aged under 20).
8 weeks of structured triathlon training sessions, coached by experienced coaches designed specifically to prepare you for your novice races
Entry to 2 Triathlon ACT Novice triathlons during the Triathlon Season
Membership to Canberra Bilby’s Triathlon Club for the 2016-17 season
Membership to Triathlon Australia at the Club Member rate
Public liability and personal accident insurance coverage while you are racing in Triathlon Australia sanctioned events and whilst training for triathlon in coached sessions.
Generous discounts from our sponsors’ including the Bicycle Centre, The Runner’s Shop, and Kingston Physiotherapy
All the Triathlon ACT and Triathlon Australia members’ benefits
Canberra Bilby’s Triathlon Club t-shirt and water bottle
Specialised information sessions on triathlon aspects
Social activities including an end of program dinner
How to register for the Novice Program:
1) Go to: http://www.triathlon.org.au/Membership/Annual_Membership.htm
(Ensure you allow popups. The page will work best with Google Chrome)
2) Click on the button “New Memberships: Join Here”
3) Enter your personal details
4) Select a Triathlon Australia membership package:
· either ‘Adult’ ($130) or ‘Junior 12-19’ ($65) (depending on your age)
· Then Club – 1 year
5) Select a State/Territory membership
· ACT membership
6) Select a club membership
· Canberra Bilbys Triathlon club
7) Select a package
· 2016 Novice Program ($245)
8) Select your preferred swim session and T-shirt size
9) Enter your payment details.
10) Ta da! You are signed up to the Novice Program and on your way to becoming a triathlete!